We are seeking only two top tier brokers.
Enhance wellness by partnering with Dr. Theresa Dale and Wellness Center for Research & Education. For over 30 years, I have been offering natural products to optimize wellness. My goal is to expand our relationship with BOTH health providers and health food stores across the US. If you are highly motivated to introduce our product line and sell by educating the benefits of our many products, I want you on my team.
- Call on by phone or in person your existing accounts.
- Educate your accounts.
- Create, qualify and follow-up on existing leads through outbound calling and email campaigns
- Utilize leads, track and manage new accounts in your region and including online sellers.
- Complete new account paperwork and setup with our systems
- We are seeking an independent broker who wants to make a difference in the world by Transcending the need for Allopathic Medicine.
- A person who has the ability to both connect & help educate store owners as well as staff.
- This role is in both outside and inside sales; the candidate must be capable of working in a high-stress sales environment, must be capable of working effectively and efficiently managing assigned territory and must possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with corporate managers, buyers and health professionals
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and maintain constructive working relationships
- Proven record of previous sales success in supplements, vitamins or like business MUST BE PROVIDED.
- You must have an existing broker territory with existing accounts. We need to know how many accounts you currently have.
- Over 5 years of experience and knowledgeable selling homeopathy, herbs and nutraceutical products are REQUIRED.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.