Moon Valley Organics was founded in 1998. We have seen consistent double-digit growth over the last few years and 50% growth for 2020. We are preparing for our Moon Shot and are looking for a National Sales Manager to be a part of this exciting and accelerated growth cycle.
We are searching for a dynamic individual with experience in both sales, and the natural industry to be our next National Sales Manager based out of beautiful Deming, WA.
- Someone who has been in the natural industry and has experience as a National Sales Manager?
- Able to use your creativity and thorough knowledge of the sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth?
- Do you have analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude?
- Are you a leader with great communication and team management abilities?
- Do you have a solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills?
- Are you able to travel around the country visiting our larger accounts and attend industry trade shows throughout the year?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Four-year college degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum five years of sales or sales management experience in a commercial produce or other perishable sales environment.
- Minimum five years in a sales leadership and business planning role.
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities and initiatives at once Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
- PC proficiency
Our first priority is our company culture. We emphasize employee wellness, we provide meaningful work, creating clear goals for all, encourage positivity, foster social connections, we listen, and we try to empower our cultural champions. We are the first to admit we are not perfect and that this is a work in progress.
If this sounds like you – apply today!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.