Are you a successful, experienced salesperson who already has contacts in the Organic Health, Beauty and Wellness Industry?
The Herban Shaman has a great opportunity for experienced Sales Representatives. We are seeking independent reps throughout the United States.
Does this sound like you?
- For over 2 years of your career, you’ve successfully identified potential new accounts, prepared plans, organization of leads and executed sales call schedules to establish new accounts.
- You are comfortable and thrive travelling 40% of your time.
- You meet and exceed your annual sales goals.
- You’ve led new product introductions through presentations, customer sampling follow-up, negotiating terms, and closing transactions.
- You have a deep understanding of seasonal opportunities within the marketplace to accurately target the demographics.
- You stay aware of your competition, surveying the market and monitoring competitor products and prices.
- Meeting and calling on accounts daily.
- You proactively keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, in-person visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- You will develop and grow the commercial relationships with assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- You have a minimum 5 years’ sales experience in Organic Health, Beauty and Wellness industry (required). Preferred 5 years selling to Wholesale.
- Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment-setting skills.
- REQUIRED - General knowledge of Organic Health, Beauty and Wellness industry.
- Proven experience and success in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing sales territory.
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator and listener.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Type: 100 % Independent Sales Representative
Compensation: Uncapped earnings on a commission basis. As an independent contractor a 1099 form will be provided at the end of the year.
Education: Associate Degree preferred or 10 years outside sales experience.
Work Location: Fully Remote and on the road meeting potential clients.
Apply today to represent this modern nutritional supplement company!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.