The wildbrine/wildCREAMERY Sales Advocate must be a highly motivated, passionate, and relationship building individual – focusing primarily on natural, organic, and specialty foods at the retail store level. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. Natural food experience/lifestyle a must.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Represent wildbrine/wildCREAMERY to natural and specialty retailers in a professional, positive, mutually beneficial, and ethical manner.
- Effectively communicate and thoroughly convey the benefits of wildbrine/wildCREAMERY products.
- Create and develop, in conjunction with the VP-Sales, strategic plans to manage and grow wildbrine/wildCREAMERY sales in the assigned territory.
- Utilize market level sales data (SPINS and KeHE portal information) to effectively manage, and achieve sales objectives, in assigned region/stores.
- Proactively identify opportunities within the assigned region and actively pursue new distribution opportunities.
- Achieve specified distribution objectives.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships at the retail, broker, and co-worker level.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with assigned accounts, wildbrine team members, and wildbrine management staff.
Location: Northeast/Mid Atlantic
- Full benefits including medical and dental insurance
- Retirement - matching 401K
- Paid vacation: starting at two weeks’ vacation for first two years, acquirable scale based on time with the wildbrine
- Paid holidays