At TruLife Distribution, we do more than simply represent our clients, we form long-standing relationships built on mutual success. Through collaborative communication, we help brands navigate the intricate and competitive American market.
We are seeking a proficient nutraceutical broker who will work remotely and is knowledgeable about their category(s) as well as the wholesalers and retailers in their respective region(s). After becoming familiar with each supplier’s product, the broker recommends what stores and markets one should target first in order to grow sustainably and successfully. Depending on the type of product that a supplier is producing or marketing, a nutraceutical broker may recommend starting exclusively in natural / specialty food stores, conventional food stores, or both. Once a plan is in place, the broker’s responsibilities will include sales, merchandising, setting promotions and managing the marketplace for which they are contracted.
In this role, you will take ownership of your territory and call cycle and be selling into your identified accounts as well as generating new accounts. You will be responsible for selling in new items, best sellers and voids, developing strong relationships with buyers and key store personnel, creating programs to sell product, order writing, educating store personnel, coordinating demos and other opportunities to grow your book of business at your accounts. You are expected to have value-added, solution-oriented, positive and timely communication (both internally and externally).
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter with strong sales skills or previous experience as a broker
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license and current insurance is required
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player
- Experience with natural/organic food and products
- Flexibility to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage time and deadlines
- Preferred location is Scottsdale / Phoenix AZ
- Travel is necessary
- $40,000 - $50,000 base salary,
- And Bonuses!