The Synergy Company believes that everyone deserves to be well in body, mind, and spirit, including our employees. Our deep-seated interest in well-being drives our mission to create and deliver the best, most effective products possible.
Our uncompromising vision is to create products whose ingredients and processes preserve the many gifts of nature while utilizing the innovations of modern nutritional science. We pay close attention to every detail from start to finish and leave nothing to chance — from the organic soil to the heirloom seeds to the protective, oxygen impermeable seas on our glass bottles. In the end, each of our products is a masterful assembly of high-quality ingredients that help you attain an inherent state of good health.
The Director of Quality champions this mission by directing quality systems, quality teams, and ways of working that ensure the consistent quality of Synergy’s products according to internal, regulatory, industry, and legal standards.
Areas of focus include:
- Establish and lead processes/systems/culture that ensure compliance to FDA CFR parts 111, and 117, USDA-National Organic Program, Kosher standards, Amazon and other logistical standards including exports and imports.
- Leading processes/systems/culture that create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures through all business functions
- Collaborating across R&D, Supply Chain, and Production teams for developing, implementing, documenting, communicating, and improving end-product, WIP, and raw material specifications
- Reporting directly and objectively to senior executives on key quality issues and metrics
- Advancing collaborative working relationships with applicable certifying bodies, industry groups, and strategic quality partners
- Management of Regulatory, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control team department budget, expenses, and team members
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Significant experience leading company-wide quality efforts within the food, nutritional/dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, or medical device industries.
- Commitment to the principles of Lean and continuous improvement: long-term thinking, respecting people, and ongoing learning.
- Import/export regulatory experience
- Experience with various paper and electronic QMS systems and approaches.
- Ability to relocate to Moab, Utah
Candidates must be authorized to accept employment in the United States. The Synergy Company does not sponsor Visa programs.
With Canyonlands and Arches National Parks nearby, our facilities are surrounded by the red rock canyons and breathtaking La Sal Mountains in the beautiful community of Moab. Located in Southeast Utah, the area attracts visitors from all over the world to visit the parks as well as to enjoy scenic rivers, forests, a state park and thousands of square miles of ruggedly beautiful Bureau of Land Management land. Moab is a mecca for mountain biking, rock climbing, jeeping, rafting, and trail running.
Visit our website https://www.thesynergycompany.
The Synergy Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Synergy Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic.
We are proud to participate in E-Verify.