Sun God Medicinals is seeking an Independent Sales Representative in the herbal products industry. We are looking for representatives in New York, Ohio, Florida, and Texas. You will be a part of an engaging, passionate, and entrepreneurial team in a growing industry.
Responsible for demonstrating the value and benefits of our USDA Certified Organic products through customer engagement, with a primary focus on selling. Responsible for developing an excellent level of product knowledge to support customer questions and promote offerings. This role is responsible for effectively conveying the value of products to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within dedicated territory
- Skilled understanding of all products
- Successfully promote products
- Understand external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to retain customers or sell new customers
- Maintain high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
- Ensure high level of professionalism during all interactions with customers and prospects
- Maintain customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured in a timely manner
- 2-3 years of experience working in outside sales capacity is required
- Prior success in achievement in individual and/or team sales quota/goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relationships
- Prior experience in high volume calling strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, with proven success
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Natural Products Industry: 1 year (Preferred) familiarity with certified organic quality, and shared company values.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Achieving assigned sales objectives
- Outside sales
- Business-to-business sales
Compensation: 100% commission based. This is a 1099 position.
Work Environment: This job operates in the field, with administrative tasks handled in a home office.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.