PurelyWild is a unique company making wild supplements and highly potent formulas. We have an opportunity to build this unique brand and great opportunity to expand. We are seeking a highly dedicated Inside Sales Representative that can drive sales at natural independent retailers across the country.
PurelyWlid’s main supplements arise from wild trees and offers the novelty of being centric to independent retailers. Our products are one of the only supplement lines available not sold on the Internet.
As the Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for daily management of selling. Calling on natural retailers to increase awareness and drive sales of PurelyWild unique wild supplements. In addition to selling you will also help build the brand by monitoring the effectiveness of the brand and develop strategy adjustments.
You will play a key role in ensuring PurelyWild’s communications reflect the company's culture and values across online and offline properties including website, blogs, social media, events, creative assets, and more. As the Brand Manager, you will analyze current customer and competitor sentiment and share findings across the team to develop alignment and rigor.
You will be accountable for:
- Sales Generation – calling on retailers daily
- Sales Support – addressing retailers questions to ensure repeat business
- Business and brand planning
- Excellent cold calling skills and selling skills.
- Ability to deliver results, set priorities and engage into energetic and focused action.
- Knowledge of core selling skills and strategies.
- Strong vocabulary and understanding of the supplement market.
- Excellent listening skills; seeks input and feedback.
- Skilled team player who sees the big picture and is willing to help others in the organization.
- Base pay with commission and bonuses based on performance
- Remote position ability to set your own hours calling on independent natural retailers across North America
- Discount on products
Founded by Dr. Cass Ingram, The Wilderness Doctor, PurelyWild is dedicated to making wild supplements of the highest potency. We have a great opportunity to expand our customer base. The right salesperson has an amazing opportunity to grow with this developing brand.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.