We’re North American Herb and Spice, and we capture the power of nature in all our supplements. You get it to the max: full-spectrum and whole food with the genetic imprint that only nature provides. It is the divine intelligence—the ultimate source of healing. That is what makes us unique—sun-charged ingredients growing on raw wild earth, untouched by humans. Then, based on extensive research we combine these ingredients to create the synergy and potency you need for optimal health.
We are expanding our sales team to focus on selling to medical practitioners. To enable us to do this, we are searching for a Practitioner Sales Coordinator to join our team in Lake Forest, IL.
The Practitioner Sales Coordinator is an administrative position, responsible for supporting the sales team as needed and conducting outbound calls to new prospects and dormant accounts. The individual will be responsible for cultivating relationships with the goal of opening new accounts, reestablishing sales activity with dormant accounts and transitioning accounts to territory managers and/or customer experience once on-boarding or reactivation is complete.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Associates Degree in related field and/or Nutritional Certification.
- 2 years' experience in a client-facing sales role.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (high proficiency in Excel required).
- Experience using CRM software.
- Sales experience in the medical or nutraceutical industry.
- HubSpot CRM and order entry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent knowledge and/or willingness to learn sales methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of sales/customer service software, databases and tools.
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and to work as a team.
- Numerical abilities, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- In-depth understanding of the sales process with a customer solutions mindset.
- Be results driven, proactive, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
In exchange, we offer:
- Compensation: $40,000 to $50,000 per year, no commissions, plus bonuses based upon achievements.
- Employer paid percentage on medical
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays.
- Generous employee discount program on all North American Herb & Spice products.