We’re North American Herb and Spice, and we capture the power of nature in all our supplements. You get it to the max: full-spectrum and whole food with the genetic imprint that only nature provides. It’s the divine intelligence—the ultimate source of healing. That’s what makes us unique—sun-charged ingredients growing on raw wild earth, untouched by humans. Then, based on extensive research we combine these ingredients to create the synergy and potency you need for optimal health.
We have an immediate opening for an entry-level Graphic Designer to join our team in Lake Forest, IL.
The role will support our Senior Designer and consist in developing conceptual designs for product labeling, creating product packaging for multiple brands, and managing website artwork. Opprotunity to assist in North America Herb and Spice social media campaigns. As an ideal candidate, you will have a complete graphic design training and strong skills in and Adobe Photoshop. You must have great communication skills and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment under strict deadlines. You will be led by a strong sense of integrity, honesty and team spirit in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A college degree in graphic design, art, advertising or in a related field.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT). Experience with QuarkExprss is a plus but not required – open to learning new software.
- Able to manage time effectively, follow creative workflow, and meet timelines for production.
- Exceptional typography, composition, color-theory, and design skills.
- Experience in the food/supplement Industry is a plus and understanding of trends in healthy and organic foods is ideal.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a sincere team spirit.
The company will offer a competitive wage according to the applicant’s experience and benefits including paid time off & holidays. Since we are a fast-growing company, tremendous career opportunities will come up soon and allow our candidate to rapidly take on new responsibilities.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.