Moon Valley Organics was founded in 1998. We have seen consistent double-digit growth over the last few years and 50% growth for 2020. We are preparing for our Moon Shot and are looking for a Sales Representative to be a part of this exciting and accelerated growth cycle.
We are looking for someone who has been in the natural industry and has experience as an Inside Sales Representative. You will play a fundamental role when it comes to achieving a company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. Our team will be traveling around the nation managing our larger accounts and attending trade shows.
Our Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for enhancing our customer experience though excellent service. This position will develop new and existing relationships with independent retailers, primarily in the natural channel through outbound sales calls. To be successful in this role requires strong sales and communication skills to build instant rapport, understand retailer needs, present sales initiatives and be able to close sales to meet target goals. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize accounts at various growth stages from initial contact, portfolio presentations, processing orders and report recaps.
To be successful in this role, youi will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of outgoing sales call experience.
- Sales experience in Natural Foods Industry preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales productivity.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Strong negotiation, closing sales and creative solutions acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize to meet performance objectives.
- Ability to work independently in remote/home office environment.
We offer a great starting compensation package ($40-$60,000 per year plus commission DOE), benefits, and compensation for relocation to the Bellingham, WA area.
Our first priority is our company culture. We emphasize employee wellness, we provide meaningful work, creating clear goals for all, encourage positivity, foster social connections, we listen, and we try to empower our cultural champions. We are the first to admit we are not perfect and that this is a work in progress.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.