Are you an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, technology-savvy, and people-loving individual with a background in the natural health field and with management experience?
Then we want to talk to you.
We are the Manchester Parkade Health Shoppe. We are celebrating 65 years as a family-owned business, and our longest employed staff member has been with us since 1996. Exciting times are just around the corner for our Shoppe with in eCommerce presence, offering more ways for our customers to shop.
We are now accepting resumes for a full time Retail Store Manager to join our team in Manchester, CT.
- Shoppe Operations. Provide knowledgeable customer service in line with our mission, operate and troubleshoot POS registers and other store equipment, address and resolve customer service issues, oversee local deliveries and mail orders, and attend to store stocking, merchandising, and overall layout.
- Staffing and Management. Train and supervise Customer Service Associates. Assist with hiring process, scheduling, and other HR-related duties applicable to storefront staff.
- Team Member. Assist and communicate with Managers from other departments for effective teamwork.
Marketing. Assist with various marketing tasks related to store promotions and events; this may include
in-store flash sales, sweepstakes, vendor fairs, customer appreciation days, and health fairs off-site.
eCommerce. Assist with set-up and operation of our eCommerce presence.
- Strong knowledge of the natural health industry
- Excellent customer service/people skills
- 3+ years of management experience (minimum of 3 staff members at one time)
- 3+ years of experience using a POS (point-of-sale) system
- Comfort with modern technology, including MS Office applications
- Flexibility in schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Availability for forty (40) hours/week; varying hours scheduled Sunday through Saturday
- Nutrition or Holistic Healing background or credentials
- Experience with ComCash and/or Lightspeed POS systems
- Work-related experience with eCommerce sites
- Event coordination/planning
We offer a starting wage of $20-$23 per hour DOE.