Mak Ingredients, deals in multiple products and “Organic”, is one of them. These products originate from holistic production management system, that avoids use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, and genetically modified organisms. With minimal pollution of air, soil, and water, this optimizes the health and productivity of interdependent communities of plants, animals and humans.
We are currently seeking an experienced independent sales rep to call on end users/co-packers.
- Organic Glycerine, Organic MCT oil,
- Organic Starches (cassava, tapioca, potato) and Organic spices (turmeric, ashwagandha, moringa, ginger, fenugreek etc)
- Enzymes & probiotics
- Finish Products: Gummies, soft gel and private label supplements.
- Maintain knowledge of our product portfolio, pricing, promotion and marketing programs, market trends, competitive pricing, and competitive products.
- Increase sales by pursuing new business opportunities with consistent follow-up.
- Must possess solid business acumen with a proven ability to work independently.
- Proven experience and success in developing new business and building repeat business.
- Generate new sales leads by email/ cold calling/ trade show and deliver on time service to customers.
- Manage the relationship with current customers and achieve sales targets.
- This is a commission based opportunity.
- Excellent documentation support with USA based office, local person, warehouse and ability to extend credit to a credit worthy customers.
Think you’d be a great fit? Please send us your resume with the product line that you are interested in.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.