Do you have a passion for herbal supplements and helping others? Do you enjoy sharing knowledge and benefits of supplements?
Living Alchemy specializes in manufacturing and distributing traditionally Fermented, Certified Organic, Whole Food supplements exclusively to the natural health channel in Canada and the United States.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, health minded Product Sales Specialist to join our US sales team in Seattle, WA.
Our ideal team member must have a passion for our products and helping others. You work with and keep expanding product knowledge. Possess a willingness to inspire clients, and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Engages and educates retailers and consumers on Living Alchemy brand and products
- Assists the Sales Representative in maintaining optimal shelf presence for all Living Alchemy products
- Collaborating and strategizing with the sales and marketing teams
- Attending education sessions and regular trainings
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders
- Effectively use merchandising and promotional tools to elevate brand presence
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Sales Director and Sales Broker
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue
Product Specialist Requirements:
- Live in the Seattle, WA area to visit and call on prospects and clients
- High school diploma or similar.
- Certificates in holistic nutrition, herbalism or natural wellness are strong assets
- Extensive experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be advantageous
- Ability to memorize details like product specifications
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to work on weekends
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- A strong growth mindset
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is required
As the Product Sales Specialist you would start as a part-time employee and the position could lead to full-time as product distribution increases in your territory.