INFB has a well-rounded group of people dedicated to excellence in the natural food industry. Our strengths are in data collection, brand management, and retailer planning. The teams operate regionally under Regional Sales Managers and Nationally under Brenda Steele.
We often hear that the information we provide and the transparency with which we operate, sharing feedback in representative reporting and retailer info in ongoing audits, sets us apart as a brokerage.
INFB is hiring Retail Sales Reps who have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, client-driven environment in the Oklahoma City metro with occasional visits to Wichita metro. Other parts of Kansas managed remotely.
We are looking for people who are excited about helping small, innovative, visionary lines have market exposure. We need people who are responsive to clients’ acute needs but still able to carry out routine functions.
We need reps able to communicate professionally, able to plan ahead and whose attention to detail translates to quickly learning and using an internal system for turnovers, audit gathering and photos for social media platforms.
You must be comfortable working in a virtual team environment, be responsible to and for each other and contribute to and support the accomplishments of the whole organization.
- Call on retail accounts as assigned, both existing and new.
- Present new product introductions.
- Present promotional opportunities through the retailers advertising vehicles on/or off shelf.
- Process and follow up on orders as necessary.
- General retail detail: stocking shelves/cold boxes where possible, tweaking shelf sets and displays or building displays and performing resets, check for accurate shelf tags, rotate stock, apply POS and coupons where allowed, police pricing and promo execution and make a general stamp on each store visit.
- Merchandising new stores and existing stores (regular visits to stores in territory)
- Maintain store sets/testers/merchandising units/racks/literature.
- Sell overstocks/distressed merchandise/spiff programs and manufacturer initiatives.
- Travel with manufacturers as needed.
- Conduct retail audits on a weekly basis. Gather field data from stores.
- Keep sales books updated.
- Communicate with Brand/Sales Manager regarding sales issues and objectives.
- Respond timely to all correspondence.
- Attend weekly team calls and product trainings as needed
- Assist in early morning resets as applicable for new item launches.
- Attend new store openings as needed.
- Gather photos and upload to Facebook daily.
- Other activities as directed by manager.
***** Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.