INFB is hiring a Retail Sales Manager who has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, client-driven environment in Oklahoma. We are looking for people who are excited about helping small, innovative, visionary lines have market exposure. We need people who are responsive to clients’ acute needs but still able to carry out routine functions.
We need reps able to communicate professionally, able to plan ahead and whose attention to detail translates to quickly learning and using an internal system for turnovers, audit gathering and photos for social media platforms.
You must be comfortable working in a virtual team environment, be responsible to and for each other and contribute to and support the accomplishments of the whole organization.
- Call on retail accounts as assigned, both existing and new.
- Present new product introductions.
- Present promotional opportunities through the retailers advertising vehicles on/or off shelf.
- Process and follow up on orders as necessary.
- General retail detail; stocking shelves/cold boxes where possible, tweaking shelf sets and displays or building displays and performing resets, check for accurate shelf tags, rotate stock, apply POS and coupons where allowed, police pricing and promo execution and make a general stamp on each store visit.
- Merchandising new stores and existing stores (regular visits to stores in territory)
- Maintain store sets/testers/merchandising units/racks/literature.
- Sell overstocks/distressed merchandise/spiff programs and manufacturer initiatives.
- Travel with manufacturers as needed.
- Conduct retail audits on a weekly basis. Gather field data from stores.
- Keep sales books updated.
- Communicate with Brand/Sales Manager regarding sales issues and objectives.
- Respond timely to all correspondence.
- Attend monthly Team Calls and product trainings as needed
- Attend 1-2 early morning resets per month.
- Attend new store openings as needed.
- Gather photos and upload to Facebook daily
- Other activities as directed by manager.
***** Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes.
Attitude and Approach:
- Clear, positive communicator who is results driven
- A responsible, reliable individual who is organized and focused.
- A good co-worker who embodies the best parts of INFB, and sets a good example for others to follow
- Self-motivating with integrity and follow-thru
- MUST HAVE A Smart Phone and know how to use it.
- MUST HAVE A reliable car with auto insurance.
- MUST HAVE and KNOW how to work various applications and platforms on a computer or laptop.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.