Probulin Probiotics & HempFusion is seeking Independent Broker Representatives in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa, and Eastern Pennsylvania who are knowledgeable about the area(s), and have established relationships with Key Natural Retailers.
HempFusion Inc. was born with 25+ years’ experience by a Board-Certified Naturopathic Doctor. Formulations, and solutions were originated, and designed by a collaborative effort amongst microbiologists, ND’s, and other medical professionals considered experts in their fields. Both brands exhibit a multidimensional, and competitive edge amongst our peers.
We are a solutions-based organization. We give the opportunity to our existing Broker Networks, and Retail Partners by providing real, definitive, patented, exclusive, and exciting solutions to gut health, and ECS support. Probulin continues to be the fastest-growing(SPINS 7-28-21 Total US Natural Channel) probiotic solution with the digestive category. In addition, Hemp Fusion’s exclusive extract embraces the entire plant when so many others focus primarily on one molecule. We welcome you to the team if you’re willing to follow the science.
- Prospecting within existing accounts, and new business development
- Promotional Planning
- Implementing sales strategies
- Coordinating Brand Ambassadors
- Account maintenance, and service
- Utilization of marketing assets, and samples to increase store throughput
- Assist in coordinating educational initiatives
- Store staff support and education
- 2-3 years selling into the Natural Products Industry
- Proven sales record
- B2B outside sales
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong work ethic, and ability to work independently
- Time Management
- Sales process-oriented
- Effective communication skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.