Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverages sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
We are seeking a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Territory Manager based in the Northern LA Metro area to represent Green Spoon and our brands in the natural food grocery stores. Ideal candidate should live anywhere in Northern LA/the Valley.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be as knowledgeable as the principals about their product lines.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement and maintain quality communication with all retailers, distributors, principals, and Green Spoon team members.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts and their category managers as well as Distributors (UNFI / KeHE, etc.).
- Work and build relationship with distributor reps in the territory, UNFI & KeHE specifically.
- Write turnover order filling voids, case stack deals, and new item placement.
- Update internal tracking applications on a daily basis.
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must have reliable transportation to get store to store and carry samples
- Must own a smart phone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree preferred
- Natural food and grocery experience required
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
Location – Northern LA Metro (The Valley), California, SoPac Region
Come join Team Green and help us continue to develop the Best in Class team!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.