Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverage sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a leader on our Promotions & Trade Spend team to manage a growing team of Promotion Coordinators and help interact with brand partners.
Manage team of Promotion Coordinators
- Drive accountability on deadlines, accuracy, and organization for promotional updates and changes that come from brand partners
- Lead weekly team calls to update team on initiatives, project updates and best practices.
- Lead team one-on-one meetings with coordinators to understand any challenges or outstanding issues to lend support to.
- Work cross departmentally with key account teams to ensure promotion deliverables are being met.
- Train and onboard new Promotions Coordinators on team processes and tools
- Work directly with brand partners to strategize on promotional changes, updates, and requirements.
- Properly organize and communicate changes to broader Promotions and Trade Spend team. Work with Promotions Coordinators to ensure updates are reflected in existing promotion plans.
Assist Executive Director of Promotions & Trade Spend in roll out of annual promotions planning process.
- Work cross departmentally with Green Spoon team and brand partners to build strategic annual promotion plans for key accounts.
- Assist with follow ups with brand partners to ensure promotional material is gathered to hit deadlines.
- Help maintain internal trackers to ensure accuracy and completion goals.
- Work closely with the Executive Director of Promotions & Trade Spend to manage brand onboarding.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with brand partners and with Green Spoon key account teams, brand advocate team, and distributor team.
- Work with the Green Spoon team to continuously improve efficiency and productivity and to solve issues and address concerns.
- Help maintain company tools and resources for our team and clients.
- Team management experience required.
- Proven experience motivating teams, driving accountability, and fostering an atmosphere of growth, learning and collaboration.
- Experience interacting with CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with brand partners.
- Helping brands navigate promotional strategy through insights and recommendations.
- Minimum 5+ years natural foods and grocery experience required.
- Solid understanding of retailer promotions and promotional discounts required.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A college degree strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook. Experience working with Asana is a plus.
- This position can be performed remotely if outside of the Denver Metro area.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Green Spoon. Due to applicant volume, regretfully we are unable to respond to all inquiries.
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package Interested?
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.