Goodwinds Trading is an established, successful natural products brokerage with high quality product lines.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Representative in the Northern California territory. Qualified candidates should be well organized, passionate, socially skilled, reliable, have proven sales experience and be able to consistently service all accounts, in-person for assigned territory.
- Exceptional relationship management with key personnel at all designated accounts
- Develop and maintain efficient routing schedule, conduct in-person sales calls to assigned accounts on a regular rotation.
- Achieve territory goals: new item placement, line extensions, gap fills, promo presentation and implementation, merchandising/display goals, product & brand education and positive monthly & quarterly sales growth
- Proactively & creatively resolve account issues (orders, credits, shipments, programs, samples) in positive and timely manner
- Maintain schedule, contacts, and account notes in CRM
- Regular participation in sales & education calls and trainings
- Additional occasional travel (1 or 2x per year) outside of territory for meetings, trade shows and conferences
- Excellent and timely communication, ability to prioritize and organize
- Sales experience required – organized, positive, proactive, and goal oriented!
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the natural products industry - especially supplements and body care
- Friendly, outgoing personality with highly developed social skills
- Reliable, consistent with ability to manage competing priorities with style & grace
- While some product training is offered, the candidate must be motivated to invest the time to study and become familiar with all Vendor lines and products, their key selling points and points of differentiation, in order to grow and support strong sales in assigned accounts in a professional and effective manner
- Home office
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and email
- Must possess reliable transportation and be willing to accommodate and handle car stock inventory and samples, literature and merchandising collaterals
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.