Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks full-time, sales experienced professional help. Creativity, service mindset, and good communication skills needed. Food knowledge and business experience helpful. Good work, good people, good food, good benefits.
Position: Customer Relations
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Initiate, develop, and manage relationships with Eden Foods’ customers, prospects, brokers, and customer staffs. Merchandising and availability of Edenitems the goal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strengthen customer service and the Eden brand with reliable interface with customers, team members, and Company contacts.
- Build relationships to foster commerce, knowledge, and consumer loyalty to Edenbrand.
- Knowledge of Edenfoods, the Company, its Terms of Sale, and policies.
- Understand strategies, tactics, and priorities to be able to accurately and effectively perform job duties.
- Reliable, timely, and precise interface and follow through with customers, team members, and Eden contacts.
- Accurate and thoughtful communications with prospects, retailers, customers, and distributors, consistent with Eden Foods’ Marketing, Ethics, Terms of Sale, Purchase Orders, and Incentive Agreements.
- Courteous, professional countenance in all dealings.
- Qualify and activate direct supply to retail brick and mortar stores, eCommerce businesses, consumers, and distributors.
- Research and communicate with potential and existing wholesale customers.
- Follow, report on, and coordinate with our customer activities and needs.
- Communication with Sales Manager and Regional Reps regarding opportunities, customer activities, and pertinent information.
- Accommodate the needs of Eden Regional and Broker Reps promptly by handling request and inquires of all kinds. E.g. – information, samples, sales forms, and logistics.
- Help manage use of all intellectual property such brand name, designs, logo, and publications. Promptly communicate internally about any trademark or copyright concerns related to them.
- Consistently contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of pertinent company databases and business information.
- Sufficient education, experience, and skills to have created a foundation for conducting business.
- Business acumen demonstrating professional ability.
- Problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Reliability, thorough follow-up and follow through on tasks and opportunities.
- Willingness to learn and function as a team player in doing business for Eden Foods.
- Computer skills, and willingness to learn; must become proficient in processing data and communicating using company supplied tools.
- Ability to reliably communicate in a straightforward and forthright manner.
- Ability to build healthy relationships with Eden staff and applicable external stakeholders - brokers, distributors, retailers, and consumers at all levels.
- Forward thinking.
- Professional maintenance of high moral and ethical standards.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of all duties. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.