Eden is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America and the largest independent manufacturer of dry grocery organic foods. We are deeply rooted in Michigan about twenty miles southwest of Ann Arbor. It is here we manage grower relations, manufacturing, trucking, quality control, customer and retailer services, marketing, import/export, accounting, databases and websites.
Over 95% of EDEN foods are sold in natural food stores, co-ops, and supermarkets via traditional natural and grocery distribution channels. Web site, employee, and wholesale sales make up the remainder.
All EDEN food moves through one of our warehouses in either southeast Michigan or central California.
Eden Foods Goals
- To provide the highest quality life supporting food and accurate information about them, their uses, and benefits.
- To maintain a healthy, respectful, challenging, and rewarding environment for employees.
- To cultivate sound relationships with other organizations and individuals who are like minded and involved in like pursuits.
- To cultivate adaptability to change in economic, social, and environmental conditions, to allow Eden the opportunity to survive long-term.
- To have a strong, positive impact on farming practices and food processing techniques used throughout the world.
- To contribute to peaceful evolution on Earth.
Eden Foods is a principled natural food company and developing organization. Quality people of good character is what keeps us going and growing. We seek to contribute to the realization of a better world. Eden Foods is an excellent career opportunity.
Please contact us if you feel qualified and believe you can help us in our mission.