Reports To: General Manager
- Partner with the General Manager and sales team members to build out, implement and drive the Food Service sales strategy for Cup4Cup.
- Build strong and credible relationships with major headquarter accounts, distributors, and brokers in the Food Service channel.
- Leverage relationships to build and execute annual plans with select aligned retailers, brokers and distributors.
- Forecast sales goals and targets and institute plans to ensure achievement.
- Assist with promotion planning & forecasting.
- Evaluate short-term and long-term goals to ensure sales resources are utilized to deliver against the overall company strategy.
- Share customer feedback to help in the refinement and or development of products and supporting materials.
- Represent the company in a professional manner while representing the products at national food shows and other related events.
- Model the Core Values while continually striving to infuse their meaning, relevance and impact into all aspects of your role.
- Represent the Thomas Keller Restaurant Group professionally through your personal appearance, communication, and respect for others and follow through.
- Demonstrate ownership of job responsibilities though focus, determination, and attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge, working towards achieving personal fulfillment rather than public attention.
- Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork by working collaboratively with peers to identify positive solutions to problems or issues. Be open and receptive to changing needs and priorities.
- Display trust in your actions, having the confidence in knowing that we are all looking out for each others’ best interest.
- Strive to elevate your personal performance and maintaining the standards of quality.
- Takes responsibility for maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work environment.
- Welcome suggestions and new ideas as an opportunity to learn, grow and improve services.
- Anticipate and respond to customer needs in a respectful and timely manner.
- Strive to establish a benefit for our customers, each other, and the overall industry into the future.
- Education - Minimum: College Graduate, Preferred: BS/BA Degree in Business
- Relevant Work Experience - Minimum: 1-3 year of relevant working experience, Preferred: 4 + years of relevant working experience
- Communication Skills - Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Leadership Skills - Ability to work as part of a small, closely knit team in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Physical Requirements - Normal office environment. Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer Skills - Strong functional knowledge of all Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.