We are looking to find a great fit for our company to help us not only service our accounts but take our company to the next level. We prefer a passionate and high-energy individual with proven success in the local market. This includes proven high sales growth with current/ former brands. Experience is not necessary but very helpful as any current retailer relationships are very important. This position will have overnights and will require some longer hours worked all while standing on their feet or sitting in a vehicle. Qualified applicants should apply.
Responsibilities include retailer meetings for new item presentations, promotional planning and product education. Timely new item launches are a critical part of this position. Retailer education on key product attributes. Setting up merchandising displays and point of purchase materials. Demoing of the product at events and managing demo event staff.
In addition to any of the qualifications above the applicant should have excellent selling skills, professionalism, follow-through, organizational skills, excellent problem solver, and be computer savvy including good knowledge of Outlook and Excel. Social media experience is also a plus! This position is well suited for a road warrior with all working days spent in the field. Some weekends will be required. Overnights are required. Good transportation and driving record are a must.
- Minimum of three (3) years account management experience within the natural products industry preferred, with proven results
- Organized with great time management skills, responsible, self-motivated, passionate about our purpose with high energy
- Effective negotiator and selling skills
- Proficient computer skills including Excel, good social media experience a plus
- Able to stand for several hours straight and be in a vehicle for hours per day
- Able to work some weekends and have a flexible schedule for early morning start times and late evening events.
This position is an independent contractor (1099). The position will have a monthly draw based on territory sales, actual commissions paid quarterly over the draw (high earning potential). No benefits offered. Please contact us for more information about the position and the brands we represent.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.