We are looking for Independent sales representatives for our essential oils, perfume and inner fragrance. We are manufacturers of Dietary Supplements, Essential oil and we just expanded our business to perfume and ladies inner fragrance. We have been in business for over 30 years. We are seeking reps throughout the United States especially Northeast, Southeast region with established relationships in the independent health business channels.
The ideal rep focuses on building relationships and will also provide account management; sell-in products and implement promotions to build the brand. The primary focus of this role will be to develop a deep understanding of their territory’s customers to ensure our products align with their business needs and the account opportunities. Utilizing that knowledge will provide the opportunity to develop account-specific plans to meet sales objectives while operating within our promotional calendar and trade spend parameters. Building out partnerships to maximize your collaborative and collective impact will drive growth.
- Build and enhance relationships with assigned customers
- Maintain knowledge of our product portfolio, pricing, promotion and marketing programs, market trends, competitive pricing, and competitive products.
- Prepare for & successfully conduct customer business reviews, re-set line reviews, etc.
- Understand and effectively utilize data to support sell-in, as well as to monitor and report on performance.
- Negotiate effectively with retail buyers on pricing, new items, and promotions.
- Expand retail distribution via placement of new items and store count gains.
- Increase sales by pursuing new business opportunities with consistent follow-up.
- Increase product visibility via shelving, off-shelf displays, in-store ads, online features.
- Provide key inputs to ensure sales demand is accurately planned and project both sales revenue & trade spend.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal stakeholders including Customer Service, Logistics, Demand Planning, Trade Team, Marketing, Category Management, Sales Management, and others when needed.
- Manage promotional calendars and the associated contracts for all designated accounts
- Participate in company sales meetings and relevant trade shows.
- Must possess solid business acumen with a proven ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated track record of building sales success with an understanding of data-driven, solution-oriented selling.
- A minimum of 3 years working as Natural/Specialty Account Representative, including experience with major accounts and distributors
- Experience working with syndicated data.
- Adept with Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Builds relationships and overcomes resistance.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Ground Floor opportunity with uncapped earning on a commission basis. A 1099-form will be provided at the end of the year.
- Quarterly Bonus Cash incentives.
- New store bonus program.