The Business Analytics Manager candidate must have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. The ability to communicate effectively is essential. A thorough knowledge of the retail industry and the retailers is essential. Much of your time will be spent developing and implementing comprehensive tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights.
- Compile, analyze, and report the monthly sales data from Spins & IRI.
- Transfer the raw monthly sales data from our distributors into our internal Tableau system for the sales team and assist with interpretation when needed.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data and deliverables.
- Provide actionable insights to guide the sales team based on the sales data. The insights need to be concrete, carefully thought out and conclusive.
- Create and provide individualized data slides for specified retailer category reviews and meetings.
- Develop strategies to support the sales team to increase sales growth. Be proactive in making recommendations.
- Field visits to retailers to better understand product placement on shelf, promotions, competition, etc.
Industry Knowledge and Experience a must.
Resides in Utah a plus but not required.
Tableau experience a plus.
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.