Wiley’s Finest, makers of sustainably sourced omega-3s and other high quality dietary supplements is seeking Brand Ambassadors across the United States. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be our face and voice to retailers and consumers in your region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform in store product demonstrations at select natural retailers.
- Provide product trainings and educational functions to retail staff members.
- Set up and break down displays of the brand.
- Track and restock inventory.
- Attend sampling events, wellness fairs, etc.
- Collect category information and provide consumer feedback to sales reps and managers.
- Share ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
- Establish regular customers.
- Maintain a database of store contacts.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 3-4 hour shifts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must acquire a strong familiarity with Wiley’s Finest products, mission, and values in order to communicate them to customers.
- Must be well-groomed and adhere to the natural product lifestyle.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and able to work with the public.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals.
- Must possess good organizational skills, be punctual, and detail oriented.
- Driver’s license required.
- Regular training on our products, ingredients, and processes.
- Product samples.
- Consumer focused educational literature.
- Branded apparel.
- Part time
- Contract work
- Travel to multiple locations required.
- Some weekend availability required.
Experience: Natural products retail (1 year preferred)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.