For more than 90 years, Standard Process Inc. has been a visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. Our whole food philosophy and mission to change lives extends far beyond our supplements to the very people we employ. This strong foundation has created an environment where our employees are seen as members of our family and are given the tools and resources to succeed, both personally and professionally.
Under the direction of the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for serving as the primary customer interface with health care practitioners with sales growth responsibilities. This territory primarily includes Northwest Minnesota (including surrounding areas of Minneapolis), and areas of Northwestern Wisconsin. This position will be responsible for meeting established sales goals every month, quarter, and year and requires occasional overnight travel within the assigned territory. This position will develop, support, and maintain a professional, positive relationship between Standard Process and health care practitioners.
- Manage customer relationships with health care practitioners consistently within an assigned territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other goals
- Regularly contact and visit existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule and activity
- Report on customer relationships, sales activity, and territory trends including information such as daily call activity, weekly work plans/goals, and monthly territory results
- Meet or exceed established sales goals every month, quarter, and year for designated sales territory
- Attend company tradeshows or educational events and evaluate their impact
- Expand professional and industry knowledge by attending corporate trainings, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional networks, etc.
- Monitor competition and industry trends by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and new techniques
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Nutrition, Nutrition & Natural Supplement Sales experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience
- Experience in sales, preferably in the practitioner channel, representing natural or complementary/alternative products (health and wellness, supplements, pharmaceuticals)
- Experience managing customer relationships and achieving sales goals
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of nutrition and the supplement industry
- Knowledge of Regulatory affairs, specifically DSHEA, FDA, and USDA regulations
- Skills in sales strategies and technique
- Skills in planning and organizing sales and territory activities
- Customer Focused
- Facilitation/Presentation Skills
- Learning Agility
- Results Oriented/Drive for Results
- Selling Skills
- 6-8 overnights per month
Standard Process is proud to be a top workplace. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and annual incentive program
- Comprehensive health care and flexible benefit plan, including pet insurance
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- On-site childcare with highly accredited curriculum
Platinum WELCOA award-winning wellness program, including:
- On-site 24x7 fitness center
- Whole food court
- On-site chiropractic care
- On-site massage therapist
- Personal trainer
- Daily fitness classes
- On-site life coach
- $450 monthly Standard Process supplement allowance
- Annual wellness incentives
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Educational assistance
- Company hosted outings and events
- Strong community involvement
Apply today and become part of the Standard Process family!
Standard Process understands the importance of diversity and believes in providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Accordingly, all personnel decisions, including but not limited to hiring, compensation, promotions, training, benefits, termination, or other terms and conditions of employment, are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, sexual preference, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with law.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.