Spray Labs, LLC is a small but rapidly growing manufacturer of oral spray nutritional supplements.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager to be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the quality and integrity of all aspects of the company, including all aspects of SOPs, specifications, testing, GMPs, training, audits, and inspections.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (hours are negotiable).
- The primary purpose of the Quality Manager is to supervise, coordinate and monitor all required Quality Assurance and Quality Control duties and responsibilities (including but not limited to raw materials, packaging components, bulk and packaged finished products) and ensure compliance with all company policies, customer and product specifications as well as GMP regulations.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and execution of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production, labeling, fulfillment of orders and shipping.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes, measuring production, documenting evidence, determining operations and performance qualifications, writing, and updating quality assurance procedures (SOPs).
- Obtain necessary certifications from various Third-Party Certifying Bodies as needed by our customers and regulations.
- Performance of internal audits.
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring the execution of all corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure daily compliance with all regulatory requirements, customer requirements, procedures and product specifications.
- Monitor product handling practices, current Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, employee hygiene and plant operating conditions
- Develops preventative maintenance schedule and equipment record logs.
- Manage change controls, deviations, CAPAs and customer complaints.
- Maintains and assists in establishing new operations, preparation, quality and troubleshooting SOPs.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Identifies and resolves problems, completes audits, determines system improvements and implements change.
- Use corrective action necessary and supervise correction and outcome to guarantee the production of safe, high quality products.
- Commitment to company philosophy of teamwork and mutual respect at all times.
- Must have experience in managing/overseeing the Quality department of a nutritional supplement or pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge of FDA cGMP requirements for a nutritional supplement manufacturer.
- Knowledge of and ability to write the correct SOPs, Batch Records, Master Label Records, etc. for all aspects of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- preferably with a background in chemistry or similar science.
- 3 years’ experience in managing a Quality department.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.