A great opportunity for someone with natural industry experience. Work with our team, clients and key accounts to strategize and build sales. Populate excel workbooks and portals to load promos. Assist with trackers and help create tools. Tremendous opportunity to advance within the company.
If you are detailed oriented and take pride in accurate work this may be for you! Self-motivated and able to meet hard deadlines. If you are not computer savvy this is not for you. You could work remotely in your home office from AZ, CO, or CA or there is the opportunity to work in our AZ or CA office as well.
- Natural Product Industry experience a must!
- Quiet, zoom-friendly in-home space required for remote work
- Microsoft suite experience including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and check own work
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys working very closely with others
- Some light travel may be required
Dazzling Compensation & Benefits:
- $45,000-$58,000 DOE and if full or part time. Possibly higher for desirable candidate. Bonus opportunities as well.
- All equipment and materials provided.
- Full or part-time available
- W2 with full benefits including healthcare and optional dental and vision
- Retirement account with employer match
- Great incentive bonus programs
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Fun teambuilding opportunities
We are a female-founded and owned business. Our culture and work environment are second to none. We support each other and succeed as a single unit. We have a clear, defined vision and streamlined growth trajectory. Our clients describe us as: "cutting-edge leaders that provide best in class service." Each of our employees has a voice and a vote, and as a profit-sharing company, we work hard to earn the rewards! Red Rock Sales goes out of their way to help our staff build their resume by providing new opportunities to challenge and excite them. Promoting from within our team is not simply encouraged, it's expected as part of our employees' development plan. We enjoy planning creative team-building events as a way to celebrate our achievements. At Red Rock Sales we want our staff to have fun and love what they do.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.