Quicksilver is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a Practitioner Sales Coordinator in our Louisville CO location.
The Practitioner Sales Coordinator is an administrative position, responsible for supporting the practitioner sales team as needed and conducting outbound calls to new prospects and dormant accounts. The individual will be responsible for cultivating relationships with the goal of opening new accounts, reestablishing sales activity with dormant accounts and transitioning accounts to territory managers and/or customer experience once on-boarding or reactivation is complete.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide sales support to the account managers and vice president of sales (assist with order entry, sample shipping, sales analytics, etc.)
- Responsible for weekly/monthly sales reporting for the practitioner channel.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop post conference communications and act as single point of contact for inbound leads generated through such communications.
- Research and then nurture quality dormant accounts to determine viability of transitioning into higher performing accounts.
- Work closely with customer experience team to transition reactivated small accounts into self-service accounts.
- Work closely with account management team to transition new, potentially high performing accounts into their care.
- Help develop programs to achieve reactivation/new account opening monthly goals.
- Act as liaison between sales and customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all practitioner account related information in HubSpot is accurate and up to date maintain database of prospects and closing as appropriate.
- Act as back-up for customer experience team in peak volume periods.
- Become an expert on all QS products and systems clearly communicate product features, benefits, pricing.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Control resources/work within predetermined budget parameters.
- As needed, represent QS team at industry conferences/trade shows.
- Ensure customer compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
Travel will be required for conferences and events as needed and approved by manager.
- Associates Degree in related field and/or Nutritional Certification
- 2 years' experience in a client-facing sales role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (high proficiency in Excel required)
- Experience using CRM software
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. (i.e., large boxes) during company events and tradeshow set up
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
- Sales experience in the medical or nutraceutical industry.
- HubSpot CRM and order entry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent knowledge and/or willingness to learn sales methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of sales/customer service software, databases and tools.
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and to work as a team.
- Numerical abilities, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- In-depth understanding of the sales process with a customer solutions mindset.
Results driven, proactive, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work and market environment.
Louisville, CO location
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays.
- Fitness Center membership.
- Generous employee discount program on all QS products
Compensation: $40,000 to $50,000 per year, no commissions
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is in compliance with the Colorado "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act."
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.