Quicksilver is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a Practitioner Account Manager in our Louisville CO location.
The Practitioner Account Manager is responsible for growing relationships with existing accounts and nurturing relationships with new and potential practitioner accounts in their designated territory. Responsible for growing the business by understanding individual account business models, building solid relationships, educating customers on the Quicksilver Delivery System and QS products, working in the best interest of both the customers and the company and achieving territory quarterly and annual sales objectives, channel objectives and overall company goals.
Core Responsibilities include:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for achieving and surpassing all Assigned Territory quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Act as main point of contact, enhance/establish strong relationships, and manage all programs with key accounts in assigned territory - managing their business from initial education through delivery.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts for assigned territory with details by account.
- Analyze account trends and SKU movement reports to maximize product turn and increase SKU count with established accounts.
- Collaborate with Innovation & Education team to develop plans to provide customers in assigned territory with programs and materials designed to support and expand their business.
- Support base level accounts with educational materials and work with customer experience team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work in conjunction with Practitioner Sales Coordinator to ensure smooth transition of potential volume accounts from initial onboarding to key account status.
- Take ownership of key account customer issues and follow problems through resolution.
- Ensure customer compliance with established MAP and online reseller policies and any other company policies and procedures.
- Share customer feedback with appropriate stakeholders to inform of any issues and to help generate ideas for new product and marketing initiatives.
- Be an expert on QS products – ingredients, formats, functions, benefits, and pricing,
- Collaborate with marketing team, when appropriate, to develop key account specific marketing materials outside the general materials available. Once “approved”, follow timeline guidelines, developed by marketing team to ensure required assets are produced in a timely, efficient, cost effective manner.
- Attend and represent Quicksilver at all relevant tradeshows and conferences, both in person and virtually.
- Work with data team to analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Control resources/work within predetermined budget parameters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nutrition, or related field/certification
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Natural Product sales and/or marketing
- Experience working in an in-side sales role working with practitioners within the health and wellness industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate Excel skills
- High level proficiency in online video meeting platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Experience using CRM software
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
- 3+ years’ experience in Natural Product sales and/or marketing
- Experience with HubSpot CRM
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent knowledge of sales methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of sales/customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and to work as a team.
- Numerical abilities, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- In-depth understanding of the sales process with a customer solutions mindset.
- Results driven, proactive, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work and market environment.
Work Location: Louisville, CO location
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays.
- Fitness Center membership.
- Generous employee discount program on all QS products.
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 per year with bonus based on meeting/exceeding performance metrics. No commissions.
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is in compliance with the Colorado "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act."
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.