Quicksilver is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a Sales Assistant in our Louisville, CO location.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Practitioner Team, Retail Sales Team and QS's retail consumer brand. The person will be responsible for administrative support functions and cultivating relationships with potential accounts, transitioning approved accounts to territory managers and/or customer experience once on-boarding or reactivation is complete.
Core Responsibilities include:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide administrative support to the account/sales managers and Vice President of Sales (assist with order entry, sample shipping, sales analytics, etc.)
- Responsible for compiling weekly/monthly reports related to sales programs and promotions.
Work closely with the marketing team to develop post conference communications and act as first point of contact for inbound leads generated through such communications.
- Work closely with customer experience team to transition reactivated small accounts into self-service accounts.
- Work closely with account/sales management team to transition new, potentially high performing accounts, into their care.
- Act as liaison between sales and customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all account information in HubSpot is accurate and up to date maintain database of all current and potential customers.
- Act as back-up for customer experience team in peak call volume periods.
- Become an expert on all QS products and systems clearly communicate product features, benefits, pricing.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Control resources/work within predetermined budget parameters.
- Ensure customer compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
- Associates Degree and/or Nutritional Certification
- 1-2 years' experience in an administrative sales or operations support role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience using CRM software
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. (i.e., large boxes) during company events and tradeshow set up
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Administrative sales support experience in the nutraceutical or health and wellness industry
- HubSpot CRM experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with an aptitude for building relationships at all organizational levels.
- Excellent knowledge and/or willingness to learn sales methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of sales/customer service software, databases and tools.
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and to work as a team.
- Numerical abilities, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Results driven, proactive, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work and market environment.
Travel (including weekend attendance) may be required for conferences and events as needed and approved by manager.
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Center membership
- Generous employee discount program on all QS products
Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job posting is in compliance with the Colorado "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.”