Quicksilver is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a Customer Experience Manager in our Louisville CO location.
The Customer Experience Manager provide leadership and management to the Customer Experience Team, building a high-performance team to ensure an exceptional customer experience to directly impact the sales growth of the company.
Core Responsibilities include:
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Help drive performance, creating a customer-centric culture while providing outstanding leadership and accountability.
· Monitor and drive key performance metrics that ensure the quality of service and overall customer engagement.
· Establish and document Customer Experience team training program that encourages the growth of all team members.
· Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by designing and implementing improvement initiatives.
· Respond to customer inquiries over phone, email and website interaction and ensure that high standards are upheld by the team.
· Handle customer escalations, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers.
· Develop SOP’s for Customer Experience processes.
· Interface with the marketing team to ensure understanding of monthly and on-going promotions and consistency with messaging to customers.
· Interface with sales team(s) to facilitate customer account management and support.
· Develop and execute process for providing customer feedback to sales and marketing teams.
· Track and maintain reports of customer complaints in regard to shipping, manufacturing and adverse effects.
· Work cross-functionally to develop, execute and track all customer returns.
· Develop relationships across the entire organization to advocate for the best customer experience.
· Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
· Occasional attendance at conferences
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications with 3-5 years’ experience in customer support/sales management leadership role or 5-7 years’ experience in customer support/sales management leadership role in lieu of college degree
· Experience leading a customer service team with progressive increase in responsibilities
· Experience using CRM software
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite whch require advanced Excel skills
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
· Experience with WooCommerce, HubSpot, QuickBooks or ERP
· Experience in supplement or Health & Wellness industry
· Ability to lead and motivate team members while empowering them to act with autonomy.
· Highly organized with a focus on execution, problem-solving and improving processes.
· Prior experience leading customer support in a fast-paced, evolving market environment.
· Deep understanding of the full sales cycle - using that knowledge to inform our support and services.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to develop and document processes and programs.
· Working knowledge of sales/customer service software, databases and tools.
· Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style.
· Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
Louisville, CO location
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability.
401(k) with company matching.
Paid vacation and sick time.
Paid company holidays.
Fitness Center membership.
Generous employee discount program on all QS products.
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Manager (manager/supervisor of staff)