Quicksilver Scientific is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a Customer Experience Associate in our Louisville, CO location.
The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for providing a transformative experience for our customers by providing the crucial first contact for our customers handling inbound and outbound calls, as well as web, email and chat communications. The Customer Experience Associate should have a passion for best-in-class service, be process focused and adaptable to a face-paced, rapidly evolving environment. In this dynamic role, motivation and results must be internally driven and externally aligned with an emphasis on collaboration and teamwork to ensure the highest level of satisfaction to our customers.
Core Responsibilities include:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build customer and brand loyalty by addressing inquiries and handling the customer's needs with a high level of respect and professionalism
- Deal directly with customers while navigating through a variety of communication methods (phone, web, email, chat) to always ensure their confidence in the company, providing status and feedback with satisfaction and resolve
- Accurately and expediently enter, manage and track orders, returns, shipping and quality complaints
- Consistently utilize CRM system to effectively manage customer interactions - providing accurate and complete documentation
- Utilizes excellent verbal and written communication skills while problem-solving customer inquiries
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of QS products in order to explain their features and benefits
- Proactively promotes QS products and services to existing customers for up-sell opportunities
- Ability to solve problems and bring new ideas to the team
- Understand functions of each QS department to effectively communicate cross-departmentally.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of sales/customer support experience with inbound/outbound calls
- Minimum of 1 year experience with an internal communications platform (i.e., Slack)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with Direct to Consumer (D2C) and/or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) in a Customer Service role
- 2 years' experience with a CRM or ERP
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both consumers and peers
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with a strong aptitude for accuracy and detail
- In-depth understanding of the sales process with a Customer Service mindset
- Experience with inbound or data collection calls
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and navigate multiple systems (CRM, ERP, web, etc.)
- Results driven, proactive, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of customers (consumers, practitioners, retailers)
- Ability to multi-task with a positive, flexible attitude in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work and market environment
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Fitness Center membership
- Generous employee discount program on all QS products
Compensation: $18.00 - $19.23 per hour
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job posting is in compliance with the Colorado "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act."