The Independent Practitioner Sales Representative is an independent consultant opportunity and would be responsible for growing relationships with existing accounts and nurturing relationships with new and potential practitioner accounts in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas. Responsible for growing the business by understanding individual account business models, building solid relationships, educating customers on the Quicksilver Delivery System and QS products, working in the best interest of both the customers and the company and achieving territory quarterly and annual sales objectives.
Core responsibilities include:
- As main point of contact, enhance/establish strong relationships with practitioners and office staff, and manage programs with accounts in assigned territory - managing their business from initial education through delivery.
- Work to create lead lists and run an effective sales growth strategy.
- Conduct education sessions with accounts introducing them to existing and new product offerings. Collaborate with Education team to develop plans to provide customers in assigned territory with programs and materials designed to support and expand their business.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts for assigned territory with details by account.
- Responsible for achieving all Territory quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Analyze account trends and SKU movement reports to maximize product turn and increase SKU count with established accounts.
- Work in conjunction with Practitioner Sales Coordinator to ensure smooth transition of potential accounts from initial onboarding to account status.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through resolution.
- Ensure practitioner compliance with established online reseller policies and any other company policies and procedures.
- Share customer feedback with internal sales team to inform of any issues and to help generate ideas for new product and marketing initiatives.
- Become an expert on QS products - ingredients, formats, functions, benefits, and pricing,
- Attend and represent Quicksilver at regional tradeshows and conferences, both in person and virtually when requested.
- Work closely with the internal practitioner sales team and attend bi-weekly video meetings.
- Background in Health and Nutrition (degree preferred) with a minimum of two years of experience in a sales role working with practitioners within the health and wellness industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate Excel skills
- High level proficiency in online video meeting platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Experience using CRM software
- Candidate must have a: reliable car, driver's license, car insurance, laptop, smartphone, proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Ideal candidates have the following traits:
- Preference given to candidates with current established relationships with practitioners in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent knowledge of sales methods and techniques with a strong ability to generate new business and meet sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Working knowledge of sales/customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and to work independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of current trends in the Health & Wellness space.
- Must love to teach, train, and believe in customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and organize time effectively.
- Able to meet deadlines, keep up with emails, office work and reports.
- Must maintain a high level of personal integrity and ethics.
- Must live in territory and have ability to travel in territory 2-3 days a week to conduct in-person office meetings.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- 1099 - Independent Contractor position
- Competitive commissions paid monthly on new and existing business.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.