Quicksilver is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for an Education Specialist – Practitioner in our Louisville, CO location.
The Education Specialist – Practitioner will support the educational team to develop, manage, and assist in the delivery of educational content to include protocols, programs, marketing assets, and trainings for the Quicksilver practitioner channel. This role will increase and strengthen customer knowledge of Quicksilver Delivery Systems, products, protocols, programs, and testing.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In conjunction with the Education and Sales/Marketing teams, develop and deliver practitioner education, protocols, programs, and trainings.
- Act as practitioner-facing product/program trainer and educational lead.
- Oversee development and execution of Quicksilver certification professional programs and trainings.
- Assist in the organization and management of educational content libraries including written collateral, videos, and presentation slides.
- Support Education team and Sales/Marketing in the review and editing of marketing content for technical accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Provide support in answering technical product questions from internal teams and customers.
- Participate in consumer and practitioner conferences and events as needed.
- Provide support as needed for onsite events.
- Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed.
- Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
- Degree or certification in Nutrition/Health Sciences, or related field
- Experience developing presentations and speaking/training in front of small groups in a professional environment
- Experience in a health educator role
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition/Health Sciences, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Prior work experience as a healthcare practitioner
- Experience in the nutraceutical industry
- Project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communications skills
- Experience developing presentations and comfortable presenting to small groups in a professional environment
- Copy editing and proofreading skills
- Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies
- Ability to prioritize, balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and to work as a team
- Results driven, proactive, able to work autonomously, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Understanding of the sales and marketing processes with a customer solutions mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work and market environment
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Parental Leave
- Fitness Center membership
- Generous employee discount program on all QS products
- Compensation: $50,000 to $70,000 per year
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job posting is in compliance with the Colorado "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act."
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.