Puredia is a fast-growing health ingredients manufacturer in Irvine California with our own organic and pharmaceutical grade factory in Tibet. We are looking for technical product or account manager that can help our clients to create concept and all the way to finished product in stores. On our team you will continue moving our organization to even larger levels of sales, innovation and management. We welcome enthusiastic, responsible, problem solving person that is longing to grow with the company.
- Possess knowledge of product lines with the ability to present active ingredients, to include physical characteristics, applications, formulation requirements, and competitive products
- Build relationships with key contacts at all levels from chemists and purchasing to executive level/management
- Organize lunches and/or dinners with customers as needed, subject to approval
- Manage customer follow-up and participate in key tradeorganizations and shows
- Maintain sales tools
- Maintain customer visits calendar and provide weekly schedule in advance
- Update CRM system with latest contact information and sales notes along with customer follow-up, samples, monthly reports, expense reports, monthly forecasts and target accounts
- Provide weekly call reports to President
- Work with customer service to resolve any customer issues
- Work with Marketing department to ensure that latest concept books, technical sheets and all relevant marketing materials are being shared with customers
- Increase Sales
- Ability to focus and achieve yearly objectives and long term
- goals, both strategic and financial
- The Account Manager will call on research and development teams, product development and marketing, purchasing managers and industry consultants.
- Full time, Base Salary + Commission with expenses, and health benefits
- Previous branded ingredient sales experience preferred
- Prefer Bachelor's degree with a focus on Science/Health, such as Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Nursing, Public Health, Wellness, Health Promotion or Dietary field
- Knowledge of vitamins & supplements preferred
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of online researching tools such as PubMed, Internet Explorer, etc.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.