PRESENCE is a national, independently owned, natural products broker and service provider that was born from a desire to work in a progressive, vibrant and environmentally conscious industry while building communicative partnerships with other like-minded companies. We are passionate about taking better care of the planet and ourselves, we have high energy, strong standards, strategic vision and are committed to making natural and organic products the standard again. We love to learn, are on-trend and care about our teams and their well-being.
A little about this role:
Our Distributor Account Executive Assistants (DAEA) support our Distributor Account Executives on the day to day business at their account(s) in the distribution channel. This full-time position handles everything from submitting promotions and new items to assisting with presentation materials, new vendor setups and communicating with our manufacturer partners when needed.
A day in the life:
- Distributor Account Support – as a DAEA, you’d be responsible for assisting with routine and daily tasks as defined by the Distributor Account Executive. Completing and submitting monthly distributor promotions, new vendor/item setups (either via template or online portal), upkeep of data in our systems, discontinued items, running sales/inventory reports, providing promotion confirmations, and troubleshooting challenges at the distributor level.
- Customer Support – managing requests from our manufacturers as well as our distributor partners, is a key part of this role. As a secondary contact to the Distributor Relations team, your role is to build relationships with our manufacturers and customers by being responsive, professional, and well-versed in the account and brands you support.
- Attention to Detail – the ability to complete all forms and submissions with accuracy is critical. Be able to find discrepancies in item/promotion data, research those issues, and follow through to resolution.
- Communication is key – you are expected to have value-added, solution-oriented, positive and timely communication (both internally and externally). This position is highly driven by deadlines, so being able to meet all deadlines and communicating along the way is essential. Sales Assistants are responsible for managing and prioritizing all incoming action requests. Quick turnaround times can often be expected.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Projects and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years administrative experience preferred
- Well organized, detail oriented, self-starter with strong administrative, customer service, and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and follow through with deadlines
- Dependable, diplomatic person, able to problem-solve successfully with a wide variety of people and issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook
- Flexibility to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
Salary: Full time position, salary commensurate with level of experience, location and current market landscape
Benefits: Visit https://www.
About Us: Visit https://www.pmidpi.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.