PAT Vitamins believes in this industry and is passionate about growing to the next level and is currently looking for a QA, Regulatory Specialist and Technical Support.
- Oversee all quality functions in the facility and ensure systems adhere to Quality Master Plan;
- Provide direction, support, and communication to all employees in the facility regarding quality systems, guidelines, and standards compliance, such as QA Inspectors at all locations;
- Lead product incident problem solving and resolution. Identify causes to product quality incidents by using direct staff and collaborating with operations peers to quickly understand issue. Lead to control product and prevent further incident by implementing effective solutions. Document and track incident reports, corrective actions, and material reviews;
- Complete final review and approval of product specifications, production batch records, laboratory raw data, labels, and COAs for raw materials and finished products;
- Complete internal audits to ensure policies and regulations of FDA (cGMP), TDA, third party certifiers and internal SOPs are followed;
- Maintain and monitor HACCP Program to insure plant sanitation requirements are met;
- Interface with outside governmental agencies, such as: USDA, FDA, TDA, etc. and to consumers and customers through investigation and response to complaints;
- Interface with customers for their audit requirements and provide technical support through continuous monitoring of the Supplier Qualification Program;
- Maintain records of internal and external deviations, incident reports, corrective/preventative actions and employee training; Ensure staff follows all safety procedures;
- Perform any other related duties assigned.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.