What are you looking for in a sales career? Do you want to join a stable company that offers meaningful work? Are you an entrepreneurial person who gets excited by the idea of spearheading a new initiative inside an established company? Are you looking for a company committed to your growth and development? Here at Ortho Molecular Products, we are searching for individuals with a true passion for wellness, nutrition and transforming the practice of medicine.
What to Expect:
As a Chiropractic Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for meeting with healthcare professionals with a focus on the chiropractic physician market. This will include learning more about their practice and needs and detailing products to enhance their patient care. In a consultative role, to clinicians, the ability to learn and communicate medical concepts is a must.
* Chiropractic Medical Sales Representatives must live in the territory.
What You Will Contribute:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in science or nutrition field) or corresponding years of experience.
- At least two (2) years of selling experience.
- Consultative Selling experience is a plus
- Great organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
- An ownership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A positive attitude and strong customer service drive.
- The ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives.
- A passion for health, wellness, and nutrition.
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training (No Experience Required) & Tuition Reimbursement program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, On-site Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.