SEEKING FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CLINICIAN TO HELP EDUCATE AND PROMOTE MUSCULOSKELETAL HEALTH AND PAIN SOLUTIONS
Are you passionate about musculoskeletal health and pain solutions? Do you love teaching patients about natural solutions to injury recovering and reducing pain naturally through nutrition and lifestyle change? Do you want to take your clinical knowledge out of daily practice and help other clinicians grow and succeed in the business of nutrition and lifestyle medicine?
If you answered yes, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for! Our Musculoskeletal Health Clinical Educator will help design and develop a musculoskeletal health program to educate clinicians on an evidence-based, systematic approach to helping patients achieve pain-free vitality and wellness. In addition, this role will be part of our product development team and help bring new, innovative nutritional solutions in the area of musculoskeletal health to the practitioner channel. In this role, you would build a comprehensive educational and marketing strategy to help grow the usage of the Musculoskeletal Health program and products to better serve our clinicians.
*This exciting onsite position based in Lake Barrington, IL will help you to expand your influence beyond your current clinical experience.
**This is a great opportunity for a Practitioner looking for a career that combines science, nutrition and education with marketing and sales.
What you will do:
- Manage, develop, and implement product marketing activities to maximize sales of the Musculoskeletal program.
- Oversee messaging and development of literature associated with the Musculoskeletal program and products.
- Provide training, education, and technical assistance to Sales and Customer Service.
- Identify clinical tools for health care professionals for the utilization of the Musculoskeletal program.
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Marketing and Product Development in launching new products associated with the Musculoskeletal program.
- Provide product feedback and customer comments to Marketing and Product Development.
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and ground-breaking nutraceutical uses related to pain and musculoskeletal complaints and communicate ideas to Sales, Marketing, and Product Development.
- Provides territory analysis of competition and potential to Sales and Marketing management.
- Provide regular market and sales analysis to Marketing and Sales.
What we are looking for:
- Our most ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for Functional medicine and has clinical experience but wants to step outside of clinical practice and bring that knowledge into the business realm.
- Functional medicine knowledge.
- At least two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting and be a licensed health care provider.
- A Bachelor’s degree, in science or nutrition.
- 3-5 years of sales and or marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in the use of lifestyle/ healthy living to achieve wellness goals.
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High level of organizational ability with skills in timeline management.
- Ability to work independently to achieve pre-determined goals
- Attentiveness and Diligence.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
Why Join our Team:
- Above Average Compensation
- Potential Yearly Bonus & Wage Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Referral Program Incentives
- Wellness Program & Reimbursements
- Free Monthly Products
- Employee Discount Program
- Opportunity for Growth
- And much more!
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. Your discipline, strategic thinking and commitment to excellence make you an extraordinary candidate for a career at our organization. We believe our mission driven mindset and company values will align with you and your experiences. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.