What to Expect:
As a Medical Sales Representative, you will meet with licensed healthcare practitioners, learn more about their practices, to sell our products and solutions in a consultative manner. You are required to take initiative and grow your customer base within your territory.
Sales Representatives must live within or be willing to relocate to the San Jose territory to be considered for this opportunity.
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding years of medical sales experience
- Consultative Selling experience is a plus
- Strong understanding/passion in integrative health, wellness, and functional medicine is a plus
- At least two (2) years of driven selling experience within the nutrition and/or medical industry a plus
- Great organizational skills, self- motivated and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A positive attitude and strong customer service drive
- The ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.