What to Expect:
At Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. we hire people with an unwavering passion for health and wellness that are visionary thinkers and looking to grow within the functional medicine industry.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with an ownership mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for health, wellness, and nutrition.
The successful candidate must live within or be willing to relocate to the Seattle territory to be considered for the opportunity.
As a consultative Medical Sales Representative, you will,
- Meet with licensed healthcare practitioners, learn more about their practices to sell our innovative products/solutions.
- Grow the customer base within your territory while maintaining great relationships with existing clients.
- Meet established sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
What You Will Contribute:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Two to three years experience in new business development, cold calling, and lead generation.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives.
- Great organizational skills, self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude with a customer centric focus.
- Character traits to be successful in this role: Information Seeking, Influence and Persuasion, Analytical Thinking, Relationship Building and Negotiating.
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive compensation with sales incentives.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with matching, HSA with company contribution.
- Immediate Paid Time Off, starting annually at 15 days.
- Paid Holidays on business workdays.
- Company-paid on-site wellness meals.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Voluntary benefits: short-term disability, whole/term life, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident expense.
- Opportunities for growth and development such as company university and tuition reimbursement options.
- On-staff health coach, one-on-one or group coaching.
- Health and wellness initiatives: walking challenge, weight loss challenge, health risk assessment and more!
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply (www.orthomolecularproducts.