SEEKING FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CLINICIAN TO HELP EDUCATE AND PROMOTE HORMONE HEALTH SOLUTIONS
Are you passionate about Hormone Health and helping patients find the perfect balance to improve their vitality? Do you love teaching patients about natural solutions to hormone balance? Do you want to take your clinical knowledge out of daily practice and help other clinicians grow and succeed in the business of hormone balance, nutrition and lifestyle medicine? If you answered yes, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Our Hormone Health Clinical Educator will help design and develop a hormone health program to educate clinicians on an evidence-based, systematic approach to helping patients achieve hormone balance and wellness. In addition, this role will be part of our product development team and help bring new, innovative nutritional solutions in the area of hormone health to the practitioner channel. In this role, you would build a comprehensive educational and marketing strategy to help grow the usage of the hormone health program and products to better serve our clinicians.
*This exciting onsite position based in Lake Barrington, IL will help you to expand your influence beyond your current clinical experience.
**This is a great opportunity for a Practitioner looking for a career that combines science, nutrition and education with marketing and sales.
What you will do:
- Manage, develop, and implement product marketing activities to maximize sales of the Hormone Health Program.
- Oversee messaging and development of literature associated with the Hormone Health Program and products.
- Provide training, education, and technical assistance to Sales and Customer Service.
- Identify clinical tools for health care professionals for the utilization of the Hormone Health Program.
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Marketing and Product Development in launching new products associated with the Hormone Health Program.
- Provide product feedback and customer comments to Marketing and Product Development.
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and ground-breaking nutraceutical uses related to Hormone health and communicate ideas to Sales, Marketing, and Product Development.
- Provides territory analysis of competition and potential to Sales and Marketing management.
- Provide regular market and sales analysis to Marketing and Sales.
Our most ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for Functional medicine and has clinical experience but wants to step outside of clinical practice and bring that knowledge into the business realm.
What we are looking for:
- Functional medicine knowledge
- At least two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting and be a licensed health care provider
- A Bachelor’s degree, in science or nutrition
- 3-5 years of sales and or marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the use of lifestyle/ healthy living to achieve wellness goals
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of organizational ability with skills in timeline management
- Ability to work independently to achieve pre-determined goals
- Attentiveness and Diligence
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided
Why Join our Team:
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today, and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.