Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
What Our Clinical Brand Managers Do:
Ortho Molecular Products has been a leading dietary supplement manufacturer in the practitioner channel for over 32 years. We are proud of our heritage of manufacturing and delivering evidence-based nutritional therapeutics to practitioners with a focus on efficacy and clinical results. Because we serve clinicians, we view ourselves as more than a dietary supplement company. We believe well trained clinicians are the key to transforming the practice of medicine, and it has been a privilege to serve this dedicated group of practitioners for over three decades. Our passion and commitment is in educating and helping clinicians implement functional medicine. We do that through the educational division of our company, the Lifestyle Matrix Resource Center (LMRC) (www.lifestylematrix.com).
Our clinical brand managers work closely on both sides of our business. On the Lifestyle Matrix Resource Center (LMRC) side, clinical brand managers create all types of resources to educate clinicians and the resources to help them translate those concepts to a patient to help them get the best outcomes. On the Ortho Molecular Products side of our business, clinical brand managers dig into the research and as part of our product development team, learn about innovative raw materials to help develop new, cutting-edge nutritional products and programs based on science. They play an important role in training the sales team, educating clinicians, and developing new product literature to support the adoption and implementation of the products and programs. This unique role provides a lot of variety on both sides of our business with many new opportunities for professional development.
- Our most ideal candidate has a passion for Functional medicine and wants to step outside of clinical practice and bring that knowledge into the business realm.
- At least two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting and be a licensed health care provider
- Experience in Functional medicine knowledge and the use of lifestyle/ healthy living to achieve wellness goals
- A Bachelor’s degree, in Science or Nutrition
- 3-5 years of sales and or marketing experience preferred
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training (No Experience Required) & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.