Top Nutritional Company in natural products industry is searching for professional inside sales representatives to participate in aggressive growth strategy. If health and nutrition is an interest for you and you have the desire and enthusiasm for success, then apply immediately.
This is an opportunity to work for the premier nutritional supplement company specializing in the highest quality, natural, whole food supplements and remedies in the world. We are an established provider of unique and innovative natural products with enormous potential for explosive growth.
Currently we are looking for a capable and skilled individual to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and successfully launch new products.
Responsibilities for inside sales include:
Managing and growing existing customer accounts
Identifying and acquiring new customer accounts
Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
Assisting in new product introductions and roll-outs
Executing on focused marketing initiatives
Developing and accomplishing a lead generation plan, meeting, or exceeding monthly or annual targets
Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development sessions
Identifying decision makers amongst leads
Working effectively to determine and implement essential strategic approaches for sales
Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects
Outbound and inbound account management
Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
Capturing of accurate and complete information in accounting software
Some outside travel possible
Possible attendance at industry conferences/tradeshows to develop customer relations and increase line presence in stores
The successful candidate will benefit from an exciting, fast-paced working atmosphere with opportunities for career advancement.
- Professional sales experience 1-5 years.
- Candidates with no sales experience but a knowledge of the natural products industry will be considered
- NO TELECOMMUTING
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Comfortable working in an office environment
- Interest in nutrition, herbal medicine and holistic health
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent telephone sales skills. (enthusiastic)
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Must be honest, assertive, loyal and systematic.
- Experience calling on practitioners a plus.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.