Fast growing brain health supplement company in search of a full-time graphic designer and digital media expert.
This individual will be responsible for all aspects of graphics production from advertising, packaging, marketing content (infographics, brochures, etc.), product imagery, website visual assets, retail assets, and more. It would be preferred if this individual was capable of making basic website edits to implement their own designs and conduct A/B testing.
Added bonus if the individual has photography and / or video editing skills.
The graphic designer will work closely with key team members in marketing and product development and will be actively involved in product launch campaigns.
This is a location-independent position but a Seattle or Northwest-based individual is preferred.
- Brainstorm and design unique concepts
- Devise and execute creative solutions to meet project scopes
- Have a clear understanding of the brand and a strong ability to develop concepts that communicate the category positioning
- Effectively interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple team members and quickly apply feedback
- Work within designated timelines and have the ability to meet last minute deadlines
- 2+ years of proven experience in graphic design including content creation for advertising and packaging
- Experience and skills in web design and development
- Successful implementation of original graphic design in commercial settings
- Relentless creativity and obsessive attention-to-detail
- Team player with great organization and time management skills