Maximum Marketing is looking for outside sales representatives based in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Our mission continues to be the best-outsourced sales force in our industry while providing our team members with a secure and satisfying work environment.
During our over 30 years in business as a family-owned company, Maximum Marketing has launched and maintained some of the most well-known brands within the natural and specialty products industry. We believe in creating a positive work environment for our dedicated team, customers, and clients. If you have a passion for natural and organic products; excellent sales ability; outstanding organization and customer excellence skills; enjoy traveling; and love to make a positive difference in growing sales of natural, organic, and specialty products; we would love to connect. Consistent and ongoing overnight travel is required.
- Drive sales growth for Maximum Marketing, clients, and customers through presenting and effectively selling all brands represented
- Present and effectively sell promotions and marketing strategies utilizing company applications, data, and sales tools
- Follow company store visits, follow-up, and presentation procedure
- Perform account rotational call frequency with all assigned customers
- Promote sales through training, educating customer staff, and providing sales tools to the customers
- Comply with company and customer protocols and account management procedures as well as digital documentation applications.
- Develop and maintain strong external and internal company relationships
- Provide exceptional customer service and demonstrate excellent follow-up skills
- Perform merchandising and resets
- Represent Maximum Marketing at key customer events, trade shows, and attend sales meetings
- Be a great team player; represent and promote our mission statement
- A full job description will be provided upon connecting.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling or formal education and training, with natural or specialty products preferably in the Consumer Goods Industry
- Advanced relationship building skills with very strong organization and follow up
- Strong communication skills
- Must be comfortable learning and effectively utilizing technology and digital applications used by Maximum Marketing
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record; and must have clean, presentable, reliable transportation
- Have working office space with a dependable internet connection, phone reception, and adequate space for samples, literature, and any other work materials
- Lifting to 25# for sample product shipments; trade show set up; and sales presentations
- Overnight travel
- Specified weekend and evening work required for customer, industry, and company events
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- A full list of Requirements will be provided upon connecting.
- A great family-owned work environment with a dedication to growing sales on quality natural, organic, and specialty products
- Salaried Position
- Extensive Suite of Insurance Programs Including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and More
- Matching 401k
- Team Member Discounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Please submit your resume and an introduction in your cover letter when you apply.