Maitri Marketing is a well know boutique brokerage in the Pacific Northwest with a stellar reputation. We are organized, sales driven, and share a common goal with promoting and selling the very best Natural skincare, supplements, and household products.
We are looking for a professional outside salesperson to service the Bellingham area that shares these goals and passion for the natural grocery channel. Candidates should have sales experience in the natural products industry, be organized and detail oriented, and display strong communication skills.
Here are the responsibilities:
- Work with retailers in person, via email and by phone.
- Provide staff trainings and sample
- Work directly with vendors to facilitate in territory visits, trainings and account meetings (if applicable)
- Audit sets for promotional tags, expiration dates, and planogram compliance
- Assist in setting up promotions according to vendor and custom plans
- Gain placement of new products/line extensions
- Gain new placement of brands in accounts
- Merchandising/store resets at the request of the retailer
Here is what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Must have own reliable transportation, possess a working laptop/computer and cell phone
- Strong organizational skills, ability to communicate effectively and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Dropbox & other file sharing platforms.
- Space for storing vendor car stock and samples, and stay on top of ordering these supplies
- Must be able to attend vendor trainings and sales calls
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Positive, can do attitude!
- Current relationships in the natural products industry a plus!
This is a part time, Independent Contractor position. Compensation based on level of experience
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.